.pib-pinterest img{ margin: 0; } .pib-pinterest > .pib-pin { z-index: 10; margin: 0; position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 0px; opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: opacity 0.5s linear; -moz-transition: opacity 0.5s linear; -ms-transition: opacity 0.5s linear; -o-transition: opacity 0.5s linear; transition: opacity 0.5s linear; } .pib-pinterest > .pib-pin{ max-width: 50%; } .pib-pinterest:hover > .pib-pin { opacity: 1; -webkit-transition-delay: 0s; -moz-transition-delay: 0s; -o-transition-delay: 0s; transition-delay: 0s; } .pib-pinterest{ position: relative; width: auto; } /* Alignment */ span.alignleft.pib-pinterest, span.alignright.pib-pinterest, span.aligncenter.pib-pinterest { margin-bottom: 1.625em; } /* TwentyEleven Padding */ span.alignleft.pib-pinterest, span.aligncenter.pib-pinterest{ padding: 0 7px 7px 0; } span.alignright.pib-pinterest{ padding: 0 0 7px 7px; }
Welcome to Delicate template
Just another WordPress site

How About Your Passport?

August 17th, 2016 | Posted by Creativelysouthern in Design Resources

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/thinkcr8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bws-linkedin/bws-linkedin.php on line 252
0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

[su_heading size="18"]I already have a passport[/su_heading]

Are you planning a vacation out of the United States? You will need a passport. Go to your

favorite pharmacy and have them take Passport photos. Once you have the photos, go to the


Post Office to obtain an application, Be sure to allow about three weeks for processing.

You will have to provide proof of identity and proof of citizenship at this time.

*Suppose you already have a passport? Be sure to check when it was issued.It may need to

be reissued. Follow the process above to do this. Once again, allow three weeks for


* Has your name changed since your passport was issued? You need to take a valid pass-

port, a copy pf your marriage certificate, or divorce doccuments, or a court order to have

your passport reissued.

*Has your passport been lost or stolen? You will need a statement regaurding your stolen

passport. You will need to file DS-11 passport application. You will also have to provide

proof of identity and citizenship. This also requires a recent passport photograph.

* Has your passport been damaged? It will be considered invalid if it is torn, separated,

washed or altered in any way. It needs to be replaced.

* If all the pages in your passport have been used, you will need a second passport. The

issuance of a second passport is approved on an individual basis.

*What if this is the first time you need a passport? You must be age eighteen, or older. The

requirements for a first time passport remain the same.

*If you are traveling with a minor child, they must use their own passport (even if they are

a newborn) when traveling internationally by air. Once they reach eighteen they must present

the most recent passport and a recent photograph. If the previous passport was issued more t

than fifteen years ago, it must be reissued,

*A final note to mention is that if you want to receive an expedited passport, it can be

processed for an additional fee.

Enjoy your vacation.



Get Free Email Updates!

Signup now and receive an email once I publish new content.

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Shares 0

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.

';(function(){var hl=document.createElement('script');hl.type='text/javascript';hl.async=true;hl.src=document.location.protocol+'//highlighter.com/webscript/v1/js/highlighter.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(hl,s);})();Thank you for reading the blog. Be sure to tell your friends to visit. Be sure to sign up for Awesome email newsletters.
0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×