Did you ever think nail polish was only to paint your fingernails with?
Actually it is handy to have around the house. It removes paint, lacquer, and yarns .
Test acetone in an inconspicuous area before using it for cleaning.
The most magical thing is that it cleans up after itself.
- Use nail polish to redraw lines on product caps.
- Label sports shoes and clothes.
- Polish v rust from metal.
- Prevents tarnish on costume jewelry.
- Prevents fraying
- Add color to keys.
- STOPS a run in pantyhose
- Remove permanent marker from hands and walls.
- Remove melted plastics.Remove Super Glue.
- Remove paint from window glass.
- Scrub with Magic Eraser
- Wipe up nail polish smears.
- Clean up nail polish smears and spills
- Remove polish from all kinds of surfaces
- Pour salt over spilled polish, sweep, and absorb.
How about two more useful products? Baby Powder and Baby Oil have many uses, even if there isn’t a baby in the house. They are inexpensive products that are long-lasting with a number of handy uses.
- Wet, sandy feet - moisture absorbed and sand will fall off.
- Freshen stinky pets
- De-stink cat litter - like a dry shampoo
- untangle a necklace after cleaning
- Use it on summer sheets, It helps them feel cooler and freshly cleaned.
- In the garden, before planted flower bulbs to keep away pests and discourage rotting
- laundry Sprinkle on grease stains and rub in gently before washing’
- Clean cook books - use to absorb grease off cook book pages’
- De-stink your shoes. Sprinkle after each wearing.
- Silence squeaky shoes.
- Sprinkle and sweep off to eliminate squeaking
1.Eye make-up remover. A small piece of a cotton ball. Gently wash off
- Shave with it. Oil leaves skin silky smooth
- Prevent nicks. Also leaves skin soft and moisturized.
- Soothe your skin. Use baby oil to prevent red bumps and irritation - moisturizes skin too.
- Remove paint. Remove dried paint without a lot of scrubbing.
- Remove temporary tattoos. Use baby oil to remove. Place baby oil on gum. Should be able to comb it out. Be sure to wash hair afterward,
- Remove paint. Remove paint without a lot of scrubbing
9, Unstick zippers. Rub a little bit on the zipper parts and zipping will be much easier.
- Moisturize cracked heels.Rub oil on the area, Rub area every day to see a difference.
- Declog ears. 4-5 drops warm baby oil into the ear. Let it sit, head sideways for a few minutes. Tilt head the other direction and let drain out. Rinse with warm water.
12, Ward off frostbite. Cover exposed skin
- Untangle jewelry Dab baby oil on knot or tangle, Let it set, Use toothbrush to work out tangle. Also lubricates chains to make untangling easier.